Dogs Day Walking
2014. With over 11 years’ experience of working with animals of all shapes and sizes including dogs, cats, horses, various birds and reptiles, Abi sought funding from PNE Enterprise to buy a van to launch her
business Dogs’ Day Walking and has never looked back!
Passionate about dogs’ health and wellbeing, Abi is fully insured, trained in canine first aid and walks a maximum group size of four dogs for plenty of one-on-one attention and safety. Areas she covers range from
Jesmond, Sandyford and Heaton to Gosforth, Longbenton and Killingworth. Abi also offers vet visits and pet sitting (during the day and overnight) as part of a plethora of services at Dogs’ Day Walking. Giving invaluable peace of mind to animal owners who worry about leaving their dogs or need extra support, Dogs’ Day Walking has grown to become an integral part of the local walking community. One heart-warming example is Shea, a rescue dog Abi began walking shortly after starting her business last year. During this time Shea had to have her hind leg removed because of an old injury and Abi proved a constant source of advice and inspiration, putting together an aftercare programme for Shea after her amputation alongside regularly visits and walk to help Shea learn to walk on just three legs. Shea and Abi have formed a strong bond and her owner is always kept up to date with Shea’s day with texts and photos from their walks.
means she works outside the typical 9-5 working day and often walks dogs until 8pm before their owners get home.
- For more information on Dogs’ Day Walking and prices please visit dogsdaywalking.co.uk
- Dogs’ Day Walking is owned and operated exclusively by Abi Swan
- 30/60 minute dog sessions can include group sessions with other dogs or one-to-one sessions
- Abi is fully insured for pets, property and even house keys. All keys are kept in a locked safe when not in use and do not have identifiers that would link them to clients’ properties.
- Abi is trained and certified in pet first aid and is also DBS checked (formally known as CRB checks).
- Dogs’ Day Walking fully adheres to all data protection and do not pass details on to any third party.