Boost Your Business
Create new connections, and develop your digital marketing skills and project management skills with the Boost Your Business course!
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
- Coordinating the Use of Digital Media for Business
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
- Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
- Understanding Social Media
Business development skills
Completing the following workshops will earn you the Level 2 Certificate in Developing Enterprise Skills.
- Exploring Enterprise Skills
- Tender Writing, Developing a PQQ and Identifying Routes to Tender for a Business
- Introduction to the Business Chassis
- Introduction to Sales Pitches
- Plan and Carry Out an Enterprise Project
- Evaluate Enterprise Project and Skills
When and where the courses are held
Courses are held in venues across Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham every two weeks. You can select which dates you would like to attend during the registration process.
Who can register
If you are self-employed or employed, over 19 years old and live in, work in, or are seeking work in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham, then you can register for the course. If you're a business owner, you can also register your team to attend too.
How to register
Places for Boost Your Business are limited and are filling up fast. To register your interest, contact Debbie on 0191 230 6410 or firstname.lastname@example.org