Boost Your Business
PNE Enterprise doesn't only help people who are looking to start-up, we also have a programme called Boost Your Business for those who are already in business. And what's more, it's fully-funded, so there's no cost to you!
Boost Your Business is a three-day residential course held at locations across the North East. Your course, accommodation and meals will be fully-funded and you’ll come away with two recognised enterprise qualifications and a non-accredited college certificate. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and network with 30-50 other local business people.
Over the three days (9am Friday to 6pm Sunday), the course will cover:
• Exploring Enterprise Skills
• Plan and Carry Out and Enterprise Project
• Evaluate Enterprise Project and Skills
• Digital Promotion for Business
• Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
• Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
• Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
• Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
• Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
• Data Protection and Digital Media for Business
• Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
• Understanding Social Media
• Tender writing, developing a PQQ and identifying routes to tender for a business.
• Introduction to the Business Chassis
• Introduction to sales pitches
Where and when?
Courses are held in venues across Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham.
You must be self-employed or employed, over 19 and live in, work in or seeking work in Northumberland, Tyne and Wear and County Durham.
More information and register
Places are limited, to express your interest and find out more contact the PNE Enterprise team.
Tel: 0191 230 6410