Sustainable Start-up Awards Terms and Conditions
The terms on which any Sustainable Start-up Award may be offered are as follows, please read carefully before submitting your application.
1. You understand that decisions to award or not award grants are at the absolute discretion of PNE Enterprise.
2. You understand that if any information you have given is incorrect or incomplete, the Award may be withheld or reclaimed.
3. You undertake that you will only use any grant awarded for the sole purposes contained in the Grant Approval email. Should you wish to propose any changes to the scale or scope of these proposed purchases, you understand that you must first obtain prior written consent from PNE Enterprise.
4. You understand that PNE Enterprise has no responsibility for the quality of the work or purchases you make and which are supported through this grant.
5. You understand that PNE Enterprise may in future require further information about the performance of your business and you agree to reply fully and in a timely manner to all requests made by PNE Enterprise in this connection.
6. You understand that if the Award is not correctly claimed within 60 days of the date of this email, the offer will lapse and you will need to re-apply, with no guarantee of acceptance.
7. Any personal information which you give us is protected by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We use your information to fulfil our contractual requirements, for customer satisfaction monitoring and for other general purposes such as improving services, quality control and performance monitoring. Our funder, PNE Foundation, has a right to our customer information and may use it for research and analysis. They have the same obligations to keep personal information secure and will guard against the unauthorised or unlawful processing of that information and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
8. You understand that any grant offer may be publicised by means of a press release giving brief details of the project and the grant amount.
9. This grant may be subject to tax to the relevant Corporation/HMRC Income Tax Regulations. It is the recipient’s responsibility to account for the grant correctly and you may want to seek qualified financial advice to ensure you comply with such regulations.
10. You understand that, in the event that you do not comply with any of these conditions to the full satisfaction of PNE Enterprise, that the grant will immediately become repayable by you on written demand.